top of page
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
1. The activity for creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that benefit the organization, its stakeholders and society at large is referred to as ____________.
Advertising and promotion
2. What are the two central concerns of marketing?
Establishing market share and making profits
Holding down costs and increasing profits
Finding customers and making profits
Discovering and satisfying needs
3. The idea that an organization should strive to satisfy the needs of consumers while also trying to achieve the organization's goals reflects the ____________.
Concept of synergy
Principle of consumerism
Societal marketing concept
4. One of the more specific groups of potential consumers toward which an organization directs its marketing program is referred to as a ______________.
5. The first objective in marketing is to discover consumer ___________.
6. Organizations that develop similar offerings, when grouped together, create a/an _____________.
7. The ratio of sales revenue of the firm to the total sales revenue of all firms in the industry, including the firm itself is referred to as ______________.
8. The marketing strategy of developing new products and selling them in new markets is referred to as _______________.
9. What does 'Technology' refers to?
Any device or process for which there is no substitute
The inventions or innovations from applied science that are used to generate a profit
The inventions or innovations from applied science or engineering research
Ideas or concepts that will one day be translated into useable devices, mechanisms, or processes
10. The description of a population according to selected characteristics such as age, gender, ethnicity, income, and occupation is referred to as ___________.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page