top of page
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Graphic Designing Quiz
1. Which of the following formats should never be given to the client?
2. What is the single most powerful tool of tradigital design?
3. RGB is to ppi as CMYK is to _________.
Pixels per inch
Dots per inch
4. The complement of blue is __________.
5. A triadic partner for yellow is _________.
6. When a design calls for a spiraling text, this application will facilitate the job.
7. The major difference between graphic designers and graphic artists is:
Graphic designers have ultimate creative control.
Graphic artists create to serve the greater public.
Graphic designers are advertisers.
Graphic designers follow all client recommendations.
8. A graphic image with a central figure is an example of this type of composition:
9. Vector-based graphic work is _____.
Limited by large file sizes
Used by most digital photographers.
Only used in Flash and PhotoShop
10. Which is not a primary requirement for stamp designing?
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page